Sunday, January 1

Good Bye 2011

I feel I would be remiss in not wishing all the folks who chance upon this blog a warm and hearty Happy New Year!  I would like to lay out my list for improving my blog, but after the whirlwind trip the last 3 days to Pittsburgh to visit a few friends, I am drawing a blank.  So my proposal is simple, feel free to leave suggestions! 
Blog posts I hope to continue with are
-crafting great mail projects
-showing all my incoming mail  (I do this for 2 reasons 1) I let people know I got their letters and 2) I started my blog after having the rush of seeing my letters appear on others mail blogs!)
-attempting more "humor" writings and musings

Hope this finds you all happy and healthy and steeling your determination to accomplish your goals!
My Best,
-b

3 comments:

  1. Do your best, and keep on doing it with pleasure, that's the most important!Happy creative new Year, dear Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I don't normally post received mail. Maybe I should. Nice to make other people happy.

    ReplyDelete