Friday, January 28

A Little Whimsical Smile

Hello All,
I thought we could all use a little whimsy today.   I found these very cute post-it's at Hallmark (I know a stationery addict should not go there, it's like a crack house but filled with gorgeous cards and post that want to fall into my arms.  Yes, I have a problem.)
Veering back from the tangent- these post-it's are all different and made of uplifting phrases and pictures from Dr. Seuss's children's books.
I thought they would make excellent envelope embellishments, especially since I had a post all about my love of my Dr. Seuss inspired stationery. (old Link)

From "Oh, the places you will go"
I have yet to hear from my friends whether they loved them or not, but they make me happy, and I like to think they make the post people happy.  So by proxy, they should make everybody happy!
Sending a Smile ! )
-b

p.s. For all the folks outside the USA who have never heard of Dr. Seuss.  He is a very well known author of children's books that most children in the USA probably learned to read from.  He wrote The Grinch, The Cat in the Hat, and Horton Hears a Who, which are now movies.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Loved LOVED it! I do love your letters. They always put a smile on my face and make me feel so close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Seuss' the Grinch is worldwide popular I bet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if everybody knows them. In postcrossing several folks have seen the movies but never knew they were books. I don't think Seuss translates well.

    ReplyDelete