Thursday, January 20

The Complete Package

I love a complete package.  No muss, no fuss, just simple and easy.  And that is why I adore these gorgeous cards with corresponding decorated envelopes.

Don't get me wrong, I also love to decorate my own, but in a quick pinch, who wouldn't love receiving this?
And finally,
I definitely have a soft place in my heart for stationery designers who try to do something different.  Although these don't stray too far from the standard card and envelope, I applaud the attempt at making the mail experience more special by making the envelopes like an appetizer to the main meal.
Hope this finds you happily mailing!
-b

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find the butterfly ones? They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got all of them at Marshalls Home Goods Store. A dangeous place for the stationery addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-mail me! We are fans of each other, we should write!

    ReplyDelete