Tuesday, January 25

A Fave of Mine

Here's something to smile about!

"Thanks for being so sweet"
Occasionally I find an artist or brand of cards that I really like.  The other day, I found these "Thank You's" at a thrift store for a $1 a pack.  I got them because they were  done by the same artist who did a set I love and only send to my good friends.

"you'll always be my friend.  You know too much"

Both are "hand drawn by Jenny Sweeney" and are very cute with pearled paper envelopes.  I really like them, so I googled her.  There was very little I could find, which makes me enjoy these gems even more.  I did find an old abandoned blog by the designer, (apparently she does more than stationery), and several links to a boutique in Chicago, but the website was undeveloped.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and I would love to see other designs that the stationery hoarders among you may have in your collections!
I hope you enjoy these!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment