Monday, January 17

A Letter a Week: Fold and Seal 3

Hello All,
It's week 3 of the letter a week challenge.  I twisted the challenge to make it a new made stationery item a week and send it to a different person each week.  I also proclaimed January Fold-Over (fold and seal) month, so I have been trying to increase the size of the traditional fold and seal and make them interesting.
There's a series of books titled K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid), so that's what I tried to do.  No cutting and pasting this week! I took a single sheet of paper and folded it to the size of an A6 envelope. (standard card sized)

2 sides folded in


folded then in 3

Then I decided to use the 9 sections as different areas to write in.  A follow the number letter!
Just a note.  I found this great sticker book to use on my stationery at a discount store.

There are pages of animal stickers and of outdoor scenes.
This one will go out to Kati, my pen friend. I'm sure she like the extra mail. Hope this finds you all sending something to somebody!
-b

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, cute idea to use each little folded section as its own mini-page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have posted the final result, it was beautiful. But I like privacy and surprising the pen pals!

    ReplyDelete