Friday, September 30

OMG It's Been a Trip

Dear readers!
Can you believe it?  It's been over a year (9-20-10) since I started this crazy journey.  A lot has happened in that time.  I have learned to navigate the on line world of pel palling and mailing. I've become much more acquainted with the Postal codes and rates.  I've sent and received amazing mail, learned what mail art is, found a way to be crafty and donate my papercrafts, found amazing people to correspond with and started to travel the world through stamps, postcards, and photos!  In general, my life has been enriched!  Thank you all for participating in this last year of exploration.
I think today calls for a celebration!   Destination unknown, but sure to have some photos!
Before I started I didn't even know there was a Falkland Island or dream of stamps from India.  Now I want more of the world, folded and sent in the pages of a letter.  As far as the future of this blog goes, I will have to make some fundamental decisions soon about quantity versus quality.  But I really wanted to post a big thanks to all of you.
As many of the mail bloggers write, "To get a letter, send a letter!"
The journey starts with a stamp!
My Heartfelt Best of Luck,
-b

My India stamp dreams came real this week with a beautiful postcrossing
the entire back of the envelope is coated in stamps!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great stamps! I love your blog and always look forward to your posts. You're doing a wonderful job;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one beautiful envelope from India! Wish I got one like that. Congrats on your one year blooger anniversary and happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the first anniversary. May you have many more. Best, and keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy One Year of Letter Writing and Such! Keep up the good work, B!

    ReplyDelete