Friday, March 25

What's Up?: This Week's Board

Hello Everybody,
I hope you all had a good week and that everybody had better weather than we did here.  Last Friday it was gorgeous!  Warm, sunny, and mild, just beautiful!   This Friday- is a different story.  The snow is mostly gone from the mid week precipitation, but the temperatures remain frigid and Mother Nature chuckles at those of us who thought Spring was actually here.
Oh well!  I got a lot of pretty mail this week to warm my heart!
I hope you all enjoy the mail.  There are several postcards from postcrossing, A very pretty "Wee the People" drawing, and random but wonderful cards from a few friends.  I also want to point out 2 cards from the friends and family project made it up.  Em's is at the bottom and Ash's is up in the right corner! 
I was going to wait to post this till tomorrow, but I got a lot of postcards today too and I needed to make room!
I hope this finds you all having a good mail week!
Peace and Stamps,
-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment