Tuesday, March 8

Laura Ashley and Rachel Ashwell: What's the Connection?

Hello all,
I saw a post by Letter Rip about Laura Ashley wallpaper she found, and of course, I have actual Laura Ashley stationery, but something was stuck in my brain.  For some reason I had her confused with the Shabby Chic brand, but that is actually a Rachel Ashwell brand.

 Well other than being designers both from the United Kingdom they both designed beautiful stationery!  And of course I have both.  The Laura Ashley cards I found at Micheals awhile back and coincidentally Micheals is also currently caring Shabby Chic stationery cards (Rachel Ashwell's brand).

Shabby Chic paper I've had for awhile. 
I must say I'm not a fan of the current Shabby Chic cards even if they are only $1 a pack, I came home with none.  I know I don't seem like I have much control when it comes to staitionery, but if it's not love at first sight or first write, we part ways.

What's in your stash?

See you in the mail!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment