Monday, September 23

Make Something Monday: Spirals and Splatters

I had some interesting finds the other day and I could not wait to play, and play I did. 
First off I found some spray ink, which I hear about a lot from the art journalling community, but I had yet to use them.  I actually got these cheaper than this.  They were interesting

Then I found this cheap spiral making kit which I had been wanting to add to my collection for awhile.
 

Then I just played.  I kind of liked the results, but it needs some of the kinks worked out.  It is order and disorder mixing.
 


Paper to wrap a package and some stationery. 

What do you think? 

Remember to take time and play!
-b
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks neat. I used a Spiral maker on an envelope once and it seemed to turn out well. The stationary looks nice, I may try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I can't believe I didn't think it make spirograph stationery! I knew I kept my dad's old spirographs from the 70s for a reason. ;)

    ReplyDelete