Tuesday, February 5

Incoming Missives

I am glad I took the time to get more caught up on my mail.  Don't get me wrong, I have many more letters in my in box than my out currently, but it'll all even out in the end.
A postcrossing for the Ukraine depicting a museum of traditions!
A postcrossing from the Netherlands.
A nice postcrossing with a Dutch article about Letters from Juliet.  I couldn't read much, but it was a nice thought from the sender.
A postcrossing from Donna who has been exchanging postcards with me for the last 2 yrs.  It is funny who you meet on Postcrossing.  Some day I hope I draw a name from a friend not expected.
A great made postcard from Lynn at Sunny Room Art
Above and below are from TMC at Return to Rural.   I am not officially participating in LetterMo.  I just know my schedule this month will not allow it, hard to explain, but I will make an attempt to keep up!

 A postcrossing from Germany.  I could not get the lighting right for this one.
 Postcrossing from China.
 Postcrossing from Poland
 A very sweet card from Malyss depicting an old mailbox somebody "touched up" with paint. 
 A great thank you card!  I donated a box of stationery goodness and stamps to a friend of a friend who lost much during Hurricane Sandy.
 A wonderful letter and goodies from Miss Hannah.
A nice note from Patty at Letter Rip.

With that, I will leave you to ogle my mail and I will be back in a few days with more.
Go celebrate Letter Mo!
-b


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you sure do get a lot of postcrossing cards. I can hardly wait til the day my box is full of cards every day. :) Great mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always surprised, some cards take their time to arrive,some reach you very quickly!

    ReplyDelete