Monday, November 25

Taking Some Time

Hello all!
I just wanted to put up a quick post.  I have been needed to work more hours and quite frankly between that, preparing for a long trip soon to see the family and just the general need to get back to creating fabulous mail, I am taking a vacation from blogging.  I have one small post I prepared and will try to get up during this time, but otherwise I am going to enjoy my mini-vacation for the computer and try to get back in the proverbial saddle again with correspondence.  Until then, those in the USA enjoy the food, family, and shopping, (if you dare)!

I would also like to take a moment to tidy up two things.
1) Lily (aka fatty foster cat) is down 4 pounds!  Man, she can move now when she wants to get away!

2) If you want your letter to become a song, consider watching this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rdUmmUGGyo

For whatever reason I cannot get the link to open a window player, but it looks like a neat project. 

With that said, I will be back soon with many ideas and projects!
-b

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your holiday, we'll be here when you get back! :-P

    ReplyDelete