Sunday, October 9

Indian Summer and Postcards

Hello all!
Sorry I've been tardy about writing on the blog, but my gut feeling is that it will get worse before it gets better.  October is already starting to look like August, with a heavy influx of visitors and work taking up so much of my time.  Today was apple picking- I forgot to take the camera- so no pics : (
Anyway- Postcrossing has been generous to me and here are this week's postcards

Taiwan and Macau!

Poland and the Netherlands
USA, Germany, and Ukraine

Indiana and Taiwan

And finally the one letter I did happen to respond to from Adventures of a Mail Junkie - a new blog that needs some encouragement!
That's all for incoming- it'll be a 2 post night tonight to talk about another issue that weighs on my heart.
Until then,
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment