Saturday, October 15

Documenting my Travels Through Notes and Postcards

Hello all,
My family is still visiting me from Ohio, so I thought I would throw up a quick post about the many postcards and note cards I have gotten on my travels with them.
First my Mom brought me these watercolors done by a local artist in the county south of where I grew up.  They are based on historic photos of current and past landmarks.  But I think they will be nice for postcrossing.

Then we went to the Michner Art Museum in Doylestown to see the amazing art quilt exhibit.   They had a wide variety of postcards.

Finally today we went to downtown Bethlehem and I snagged these beauties from the historic society.  Remakes of retro cards documenting the old downtown.

Finally from the roof of the central parking garage- here's a picture looking North to my section of town.

Gotta run!
-b

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Beautiful view of your town. Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always buy postcards from places I'm visiting. That's why and how I have a great collections of them. I also keep them to illustrate some of my works. Postcards are popular and simple, but a kind of art anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to appreciate you the way you have shared the post with us. It is really hard to find the quality post, but you have done this job nicely man.Cheap Postcards

    ReplyDelete