Sunday, May 15

End of Week: Mail Call!

Hello all,
The mailing god has been good to me this week.  Or was it just that I was gone and had accumulation  . . . ?  Oh well, I got mail!  Many of the pieces are from postcrossing and http://www.sendsomething.net/ but I would say 4 are from old friends!  Slowly but surely I am drawing them into my underground world- Mua-ha-ha-ha! 

I do want to point out Specks' postcards.  We did a little private exchange, but she has a mail blog too, so feel free to check it out.  But all in all, it was a nice haul and I really appreciated it.  I know summer is coming to the Northern hemisphere, so I expect my mail load to lessen for a bit while everybody is out enjoying the sunshine!
Speaking of which, I should go too and taking a certain patient pooch for a potty break.
Hope this finds you all well and happy!
And remember- to get you must give,
-b

1 comment:

  1. *big grin* I think those are the first postcards I've mailed since dinosaurs roamed the earth! Or 21 years ago, one or the other. Will collect and send more on quirky life in Lower Arkansas.

    Oy Vey, I need to post something new on the mail blog. I've been sketching more than writing lately.

    ReplyDelete