Saturday, April 13

Some Vintage Postal Goodies

I like the History Channel.  There I said it!  I have the channel in my favorites setting along with Syfy, HGTV and the Food Network.  If that brands me a big geek than so be it!  I will not back down, no sir!   I will continue to DVR wonderful shows like Cupcake Wars and Flea Market Flip. On rare occasions, my interests meet and you get a video montage of awesome!
Here's some postal loveliness from American Restoration
I know where a few early pieces of Postal America are for sale, but so far my practical side has not allowed my "I want it" side to buying any.  I will be happy to just watch others and ogle their goodies!

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, restoring those things to their original looks is expensive! But it is really nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love some of those shows too! What does that say about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those type of shows too except I'm not a huge syfy fan. I especially like watching the longest yard sale when it comes around each year. I wonder how long it took to restore those postal and stamp machine? It seems a bit pricey to me, but they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents actually live 5 miles from the Ohio end of the longest garage sale. Some day I want to drive that thing to the Ohio/Kentucky line!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed that and had to re-post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete