Friday, September 14

Incoming

I have not posted incoming in awhile, so I thought I would get that up for you this Friday.   The last 2 weeks have been slow for my mailbox, but I did get caught up with a lot of correspondence!
2 nice postcards from Send Something

JD sent me a nice postcard from her travels.

A nice 2 letters from KH.  Finland has a lot of great pen pals!

A nice hand made card from postcrossing

GL sends me a stuffed envelope from Barcelona

DF and I continuing our renewed correspondence.

A not from Matthew- hope your safe with the wildfires!

 
A very nice note from a new contributor - thanks Roxy for the note!  And if you see it here, a letter was mailed in reply!
 
ARRR! A letter from the Post Muse!

A nice note from NB in the Netherlands!

 A note from a new contributor from Send Something.
 A nice letter and some pretties from the Piccadilly Post
Another letter from LR about Project Runway - Make it Work!

Hope this finds you all sending plenty of mail to each other!
-b
 

No comments:

Post a Comment