Tuesday, November 29

Incoming!

Hello all,
I hope my fellow mailers from the USA had a great holiday!  Thanksgiving was celebrated last Thursday and I know I could be counted among the millions and millions who hit the road and drove home over the holiday weekend.   Amazingly this time, I actually had a chance to respond to a few letters while I was home!
In no particular order, here are the incoming.
A Malaysian postcrossing
Sendsomething
Nancy at the Stamptramps
Earth to Girl is Back!
Rachel from the Letter Writer
a Vera Wang!
2 cards from postcrossing
2 more cards from postcrossing
my pal Kati
From Rin at S2
And that's all for now!  I have a handful more that I have responded to but not taken photos of yet!  So to be continued . . .
Hope this finds you all well and happy,
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment