Thursday, November 24

Through the Mountains and Under the Lakes to Mother's House

There's a well known song that says "Over the mountain and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go"  With a few changes (above) this has been my trek.  I am back to see my family over my favorite holiday Thanksgiving!  Food will abound and we will all bicker and play games.  Then tomorrow, the hunt begins!  Black Friday shopping in ungodly early hours of the morning. 
For my part, I just want to say that I am thankful for all of you and the pen friends I have made!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Becky

1 comment:

  1. We don't celebrate it in France, but if we would, I'd be thankful to have you among my blogger friends and pen pals!
    Enjoy your week-end with family, these are precious and warm moments!

    ReplyDelete