Saturday, November 5

Been Awhile- Incoming Mail

Hello all,
I know its been some time since I last posted the incoming mail I've recieved.  As always, if it's listed below, a reply has already been sent.

From our dear D, a college summer intern

From CK - love the recycling

From EF - we are just starting our cooresponding and with such lovely stationery

From Nancy - you may have seen this dog before - she likes to remake the cards depending on the holidays. 

From Matthew, also a newer coorespondence

The above and below are the same postcard from Margaret.  It's a 3D Postcard!  Does anybody have experience with these?  Do they mail okay?

The Postmuse and I have been trading postcards since I started!  The above are all from her in a response to a food series I sent her way.
I am sure many, many of you have seen the Lander, WY card.  Let's just say, one of the town's residents is a very active mailer ! )
Yay!  Utah and Mucha.  Betcha Mucha never went to that beautiful state.
Finally I end with a postcrossing and a sendsomething.  These are both wonderful sites to start your adventures in mailing!

I know there's not a lot here but I had to reply to all the wonderful participants of the recycle challenge.  They should either have their replies by now or know that they are in the mail!
Happy writing my friends,
-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment