Thursday, October 21

A Much Needed Pick-Me-Up

Today was a rough day.  I can not fault any one thing, but just all in all, it was a rough day.  By the end of my work day, I had a black cloud hanging over my head, and I'm sure a little rain got on my coworkers though I do try to not let that happen.  So when I got home after my very long rough day, it was beyond wonderful to get some snail mail love. 

One of my really good friends sent me a wonderful Halloween card and lots of love and encouragemant in a letter with some vintage stationary.  (Someday I'll do a post on my thrift store finds!)
And I also got some great mail art from My Real Wall.  If you haven't stopped by the blog, you should and see the post on his recent mail art lecture! 
I hope this finds you giving and receiving some snail mail love!  It really does lighten the heart of the recipient and I feel like the song " I can see clearly now, the rain is gone" 
Thanks guys and to all who brighten my day by looking at this humble blog.
Sending you all some love,
-b

2 comments:

  1. I find these first mailart pieces quite fascinating. Having made mailart for nearly 2 years I find the first tiny steps that students make to be so fresh.

    ReplyDelete