Monday, October 25

Let's Boo together!

I think all this week its appropriate to celebrate an unofficial mail holiday!  Let's all boo for Halloween!
I picked up several items to use in decorating cards and envelopes. I found these gorgeous vintage inspired cards to send!







Add stickers and scrap booking supplies

And more stickers!  With a little creativity and make
All this week, I plan to highlight my creations to hopefully inspire a little creativity in you!
Hope this finds you happily mailing!
-b

2 comments:

  1. sorry the post got a bit discombobbulated! Maybe its the spooks helping with the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Halloween stamps! Seasonal stamps hate gathering dust for a year so I always try and get them all used the season I buy them. That's my excuse anyway

    ReplyDelete