Friday, October 15

A Day of Pleasant Surprises!

This morning started off like most gorgeous fall mornings, with me buried under a heavy comforter and happily breathing in the cool air.  Then it got better!  I was going to empty an antique tea box to take to a friend.  I knew there was some stationary in it, but to my surprise I found more.

And inside the chest was a box that had fabulous pens!  I'm glad I resisted the temptation to invest in more pens the other day.  I knew I had some somewhere when I moved.  And then to make the day even better, a letter arrived from a good friend! 

ANd there were no bills in the box to foul up the fabulousness of these finds!  Simple things in life make me happy. 
Hopefully this weekend, I will be getting my creativity on and get the Halloween cards started. 
Hope this finds you all happily mailing!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment