Tuesday, December 7

Giving it all Away!

Day 3 of the hype and I have a feeling not many new folks are viewing this blog- sigh- so more for those who've been with me since the beginning!  Yay!
In the Northern Hemisphere it has been rather chilly.  The US has been hit with its fair share of lake effect snow and cold.  So today's pick for a way to spend your the $35 gift certificate being given away in a drawing next week (see Sunday post for details) is a blanket to keep warm with.  Right now I have 2 on me and about 20 candles burning.  Once my hands thaw, I will try to write my letter for the day!
For the consolation prize I have thrown in a few fold overs.  These are all circa 1960-70's and inherited from my Grandmother.  Not only do I have my own stationery I've collected, but I have tons of inherited and hand-me-down items. 
How can you not love these vintage pieces?  My Grandmother was really into fold overs, hmm I feel a future post coming on.
Hope this finds you all well and happily mailing!
-b

5 comments:

  1. Glad I found your blog! I look forward to reading more. What a great giveaway. It's not quite as cold here in Oklahoma (USA) as it is on the east coast but it's cold enough for me! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. I love old statinary. Iactualy remember fold overs.

    I hoping to write more next year and kee up with my postcrossing.com cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you both! It's always nice to know I am not the only stationery obsessed person out there! Keep Warm -b

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah- these are sweet! what a great way to easily mail a note- a foldover. love it!
    shenais
    divertida at fastmail dot fm

    ReplyDelete
  5. O. M. G.! I had this exact stationery! They were called post-a-notes, I think. My favourite was the little mouse on the toadstool. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete