Monday, April 16

Please Stay Tuned

Well my friends: "the time has come" ,the Walrus said, "to speak of many things"
And the bigest thing on my brain is my new home!  I will be closing on Friday!  With all the excitement and activity to come, I hope you will forgive my mometary absence.
Directly after close, I will be going on a planned business trip to Washington D.C.  While I am happy for the prospect of both of these events, I am sorry that I have been a bad blogger with no hope of correcting that soon.
Hopefully once the dust and paint settle, I will be back!  With a dedicated craft room, I am sure to churn out some new and exciting ideas!  And hopefully I will have some new ideas for mail challenges/ contests.
Until then my friends!

Until then, Keep calm and Eat a cupcake!

-b

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I got your sweet package today - thank you so much! I was so excited opening everything, haha :) I can't wait to try out the fountain pen! I will be writing soon!!

    ReplyDelete