Sunday, July 28

MIA - Where oh Where did the Snailmailer go?

Hello all! 
I hope this finds each and every one of you doing well!
I know some of you have noticed my lack of blogging and while this is something I want to correct, the near future holds much craziness.  Recently, I started working at another facility to help out on top of my day job, gardening, yard work, and dealing with family issues that continue to demand a lot of my thoughts.

One of today's labor of love!  Home canned tomatoes
Until things settle, I will count the Make Something Monday Projects that I wanted to post, and when the season slows, I hope to be back and show them. I am also going to open postings up to my mail friends and you.  If you have an idea or have always wanted to try blogging without committing to a blog, consider contacting me.  I will still control content, but I have long learned collaboration yields more than a one woman show. My email is thesnailmailer(at)gmail
Let me know and until the next post, please be safe and happy!
-Becky



 

2 comments:

  1. Your tomatoes are very tempting!
    It's summer, we all blog less, there's so much to do outside! Don't worry !
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry! The collaboration idea is interesting and a good idea. Hope things settle down for you soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete