Sunday, July 7

Delay

I hope this finds everybody well and writing a lot of letters!  I am going to be traveling for most of Monday as I drive back from a long weekend of family gatherings and visiting.  Many of you who write to me on a routine basis know my father has had serious health problems and part of this trip was to help my Mom work the farm while visiting.  This said, it may take me a bit of time to get my Make Something Monday projects up this week as I return to a busy work week already in progress. 
Meanwhile feel free to post a connection below to one of your favorite projects that you've already done or want to do soon! 

Happy writing and wishing you a lot of mail!
-Becky

4 comments:

  1. Saw this today, a super simple tutorial on envelopes: http://mailmesomeart.blogspot.com/2013/07/mail-art-monday-envelope-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! Your comments are always appreciated. I did a week long envelope review in November and if I were more technically savvy I would link them along the side.

      Delete
  2. I hope your dad is well soon. I admire you for knowing how to "farm." :) Hope your mom's load is lighter.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sentiments! It's been a long go, we shall see what happens.

      Delete