Monday, December 31

Congrats Postcrossing!

Well its that time of year folks!  Time to let go of the old and in with the new.  A time to remember the things that made us happy, sad, and think from 2012. 
One cool thing I heard today was that Postcrossing hit 15 million postcards received today!  I know I contributed a few to that total. 

An excerpt from the email

"In case you're curious, postcard number 15 million was DE-1800737, registered today at 13:46 (UTC) by limoda in Italy. It had been sent by member schwarzer-mann in Germany, 21 days ago."

If you do not know what Postcrossing is, please take a moment to look into it.  I like the connection it brings to the world at large (or small, depending on how you look at it).

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Damn, I'm not the winner. I picked Jan 2 as the date. Did you enter? Thanks for you lovely box of treasures. I so enjoyed going through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I did not enter. But I am glad it happened on NYE so that we can ring in the New Year with new goals!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Becky! See you in the mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope to see you in person as well!

      Delete