Saturday, December 22

The World Goes on and so Does This Blog!

Hello all! 
I think this is the longest I have gone between posts!  Well I hope I can get back in the swing and bring you some fun and exciting material for your reading delight! 
The last 2 weeks were filled with lots of travel and visiting and food, especially food.  If I see another cookie . . .
Anyway, part of the travels involved thrift stores.  I have my Mom hooked now and she asked a few times if I wanted to stop at this one or that one.  Unfortunately smaller town thrift stores do not turn over as quickly and tend to have less "good stuff". 
But I managed to find a few things . . .
 My Mom asked, "Who needs 200 old security envelopes?"  Well I do of course especially when they are purple on the inside.  I had never een purple security envelopes before!!!  And I am willing to share, so just let me know if you want a few.
 Then there was this gem!  A very vintage and very awesome set of Valentines.  I cannot even tell you how excited I was to find these. 
Here's the back.  I hope when I open the package they will be as awesome as I hoped for! 
Until the next installment, I hope this finds you all happy and ready for a bright new year!
My Best,
-b

6 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, I hope you know my favorite color is purple :P Cool finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just let me know your new address and some will arrive!

      Delete
  2. I'm such a sucker for security envelopes! Want to do a trade for my stamp carving zine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! My address is P.O. Box 613, Nazareth, PA 18064
      Just let me know quantity
      -b

      Delete
  3. I WANT A PURPLE SECURITY ENVELOPE! =D My favorite color is purple as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'll trade you some of my notecard collection for some of your envelopes. I'll send them along to your po box with my address. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete