Friday, March 9

Catch Up on the Incoming

This is so long overdue!  I suspect the next few posts will be long and heavily laden with pics of mail.  Glorious Mail!  I do apologize that some of the Postcrossings got shuffled before photos could be taken, but here are the rest.  So let the show begin!
First off some postcards
Postcrossing

Postcrossing
Postcrossing
Derrick and Elle Mental
Letter from Troy
LR! at Sendsomething
Nora a postcrossing friend
More postcrossing
postcrossing
Sarala and Miriam
MH from Sendsomething
From a partner in crime
I seem to be making me blog angry so I'll stop here for now!
Keep Writing my Friends,
-b

3 comments:

  1. So much food for your mail box!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was an old card from me, You should have the new one in a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We"re getting there - this is all the back log

    ReplyDelete