Wednesday, February 29

Connected

Hello all!
Thanks for being patient!  Technology is wonderful except when it does not work.  But I am glad to be up and running again!!!  I have been staying connected to many of you through paper and pen which is why we should always have mail available!  Unfortunately, I appreciated the time away from the distractions of the internet, so much so, that I think it may be awhile before I jump back into daily postings.  Plus I have a new distraction besides my work, this blog, the huge back log of letters to respond to and daily living.  I have also recently begun the huge task of buying a home!  Until the house hunt is done, I will be sparse on the postings, but I will have much fodder  to write about with the pen and paper!
Meanwhile I hope everybody is staying connected one way or another and that this post finds you all well and happy!
My Best,
Becky

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You are back. Keep us updated on the house hunt! And, well, I need to send you a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your home hunting! Take all the time you need, it's an important choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on buying a new home! I wish you all the luck and blessings!!! yay!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! Now don't forget, we want a lot of natural light in the craft room! lol!

    ReplyDelete