Monday, February 20

Sendsomething - o - versary!

Hello there!
I am still having some issues with my computer and will continue sparse postings till they are fixed, but I wanted to put in a plug for sendsomething.net!  It has been 1 year and a few weeks since I joined the site and I must say its been an excellent opportunity!  I have made several mail friends that I continue to write and keep up with.  I have also had many one time mailings and postcards through the site.  I know some have had less positive experiences, but I was very proactive when I started to find people to write so I think that has made the difference on the experience received through it. 
If you are at all interested, log on and see what it is all about.  People from all over the world and with all kinds of experiences and interests can be found there!
Keep writing my friends,
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment