Monday, August 12

MSM - Still Experimenting with Dots

Hello, hello!
I have still been making small projects here and there.  I have continued to experiment with security envelopes and dots.  Here are some of my other ones that I have created. 

stylized butterfly

Abstract pattern

Circles in circles  - I did a few of these.

radiating flower

Experimenting with 3 and 4 dots

Experimenting with ripping and abstraction


Watching sci-fi made this happen

Keep playing with paper and I will meet some of you in the mail!

-Becky

3 comments:

  1. love your creativity w/security dots:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait for life to slow, so I can play more.

      Delete
  2. I used the dot pattern from your first post on a card for my mother-in-law's birthday. We get her a See's Candy certificate every year and I used different shades of brown dots to look like chocolates. She loved it! Thanks for the swell idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete