Monday, September 27

Faux Creative

I don't see myself as an overly creative person.  I like pretty things and art.  But I'm not very talented in the making department, especially sewing and drawing.  But give me tools and I will work them into something passable for creativity! 

My new favorite isle at Micheals is the scrapbooking section, and I do not scrapbook.  But they have such lovely papercraft that can be applied to mail.
I even used the wall stickers as address labels.  Though my favorite address labels are the My Name Is .. .. ..
stickers.  Below are a few trials, and I would have to say I am a bit of a minimalist. 


My friend is really into pink, so I decorated this already gorgeous envelope with a little more pink.


Nothing like recieving that in the mail, if the mailperson isn't blinded while trying to deliver it! (Sorry said mail person, just wear sunglasses  ANd finally, you occassionally find a gem while shopping.  I found these at Micheals and no I'm not promoting the store, though I do love lots of their products!  They definitely don't always hit the mark with their stationary, but it's super cheap!  And these are nice for my guy pen pals. 




Hoped that inspired the creatively challenged!!!

Hope this finds you all well and happily mailing!
-Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment