Thursday, September 8

I'm a Winner!

Hello all!
I hope this finds you all well.  I first want to thank you all for all the recent comments.  Seems my trip and goodies have inspired some mail envy- in a good way!  Well yesterday I also got great news that I won a prize from Sabrina's blog at Your Items Delivered.  It was a mail art competition of sorts.
So William and Katherine will come live with me!  Which is too funny, as I really did buy into the whole fairytale wedding thing.  God Save the Queen and Keep Calm and Carry On and Tallyho my fellow wannabe Brits!
Ciao!
-B

2 comments:

  1. Did you win the cushion?!! How lucky! I'm very romantic about those royal things too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am, the cushion is mine! Sabrina is open to receiving unique mail thankfully!

    ReplyDelete